Welcome to Our Practice
Our community has been through a lot over the last year and a half, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We ask that you take your temperature one day prior to your appointment. Our staff will take your temperature and review screening questions the day of your visit.
- Our staff will also be recording their temperatures daily.
- We kindly ask that you wear a face covering or mask when you arrive for your dental appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 603-228-0123 or contact us at [email protected].
Dr. Eugene Hulshult and Team
Dentist Concord, NH - Eugene Hulshult, DDS
In our office, our patients are the driving force behind everything we do. Come feel the difference.
We welcome and treat patients of all ages which means your entire family can get all their dental needs treated in a single location. Dr. Eugene Hulshult has been serving the Concord community for over 20 years with a majority of his staff working by his side for most of those 20 years. He offers modern, technologically advanced dental care in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. He cares about his patients and performs only the most thorough and comprehensive services available.
We are accepting new patients and always look forward to helping you with any dental concerns. Please call 603-228-0123 or email [email protected] with questions or to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you and caring for all of your dental needs.
We make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page. For your convenience, you can also request an appointment online with our dentist and download patient forms directly from our website.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions. We look forward to making each visit to our office a positive experience.
Dr. Eugene Hulshult
Dr. Hulshult and his staff maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.